Breathlessness : The Problem Which Is Known As (Dyspnoea). It Refers To The Breathing Problem. It Has Many Common Symptoms So It Is Difficult To Find About This Problem. Breathlessness Is Due To Conjustion And Other Problems Such As Cough, Chest Pain And Etc,. It Can Affect Lungs , Heart And Other Body Parts. It Is Due To Decrease In Level Of O2 In Blood And Increase In Level Of Co2 Or Expansion Of Lungs. Some Of Cancer Patients Also Experience Breathlessness. If You Face Problem In Breathing Or Breathing Related Symptoms, Then You Must Consult With Your Doctor. Because It May Be The Sign Of A Serious Disease.
Also Read : How to increase stamina
Symptoms of Breathlessness
Symptoms Of Breathlessness Can Include:
- Difficulty In Taking Of Breath
- Very Fast, Continuous Breaths
- Your Heart Rate Increases While Facing Difficulity In Breathing
- Pain In Chest
- Skin Will Look Pale And Slightly Blue
- Unmosturized Skin
- Panicky Feelings
- Noisy Breathing
At First You Might Feel The Breathless Symptoms When You Are Walking Or Climbing The Stairs. And Then You Feel Breathless Even When Resting And Sitting Down
Also Read : How to reduce under arm fats
Causes of Breathlessness
Other Illnesses Can Cause Breathlessness, Not Just Cancer. For Example:
- Infection In Chest
- Low Levels In Haemoglobin (Anaemia)
- Heart Problems
- Lung Diseases Such As Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Copd)
Some Other Causes Of Long-Term Breathlessness Include:
- Myasthenia Gravis Or Motor Neurone Disease
- Your Spine Shape Will , Affect How Your Lungs And Ribs Expand. Disease Like Scoliosis And Kyphosis
- Anaemia, When A Lack Of Iron In The Body Leads To Few Red Blood Cells
- Kidney Disease
- Thyroid Disease
Treatment for Breathlessness
- Steam Inhalation
Try To Inhale Steam At Home
- Take Hot Water In Bowl
- And Then Add Few Drops Of Eucalyptus Essential Oil Or Peppermint
- Place Their Face Over The Bowl, With A Towel Over Their Head
- Then Take Deep Breaths, Intaking Of The Steam
- Drinking Black Coffee
Having Black Coffee May Help To Reduce Breathlessness, As The Caffeine In It Can Reduce Tiredness In The Muscles Of An Individual.
3. Eating Fresh Ginger
Drinking Of Hot Water Having Fresh Ginger In It , May Help Reduce Breathlessness Caused By A Infection In Chest.
- Deep Breathing
Breathing Heavily Through The Abdomen Can Help An Individual To Overcome His Breathlessness Problem.
- Put You Hands On Abdomen
- Inhale Deeply Through Your Nose, Expanding Your Abdomen And Letting Your Lungs Fill With Air
- Hold Their Breath For A Couple Of Seconds
- Exhale Slowly Through The Mouth, Emptying Their Lungs
- Do This For 5 To 10 Minutes
5. Finding A Comfortable And Supported Position
Always Sit Or Stand In A Comfortable And Supported Position. It Can Help You To Relax And Catch Your Breath. If Breathlessness Is Being Caused By Anxiety Or By Over-Exertion, This Treatment Is Particularly Helpful
Yoga is very helpful for curing the breathlessness. There are many postures are in yoga which can reduce breathlessness.
General Methods Can Help An Individual To Revive From Symptoms Of Breathlessness. These Include:
- Morphine- It Acts On The Central Nervous System To Decrease The Feeling Of Pain. Its Slow Down Your Breathing.
- Benzodiazepines-It Is An Anti-Anxiety Drugs (Given Under The Tongue) Can Help To Reduce Breathlessness By Reduing Your Worry And Calming You Down.
- Bronchodilators-The Drugs Such As Steroids And Ventolin Are Helpful In Some Patients Who Are Breathless As They Open Up The Airways.
Also Read : How to get bigger hips
Breathlessness Is Extremely Very Common But It Distressing And Frightening . You May Feel Anxious About It Or Feel Embarrassed About Other People Seeing. Go to your doctor and make a plan with Your Doctor To Manage Your Problem. You Can Learn Control Your Breathing.
Also Read : How to reduce breast size